Articles on this Page
- 05/06/16--07:46: _TruClient with Soph...
- 05/08/16--20:28: _Which protocol is s...
- 05/09/16--03:49: _How to handle the b...
- 05/09/16--09:33: _IP Spoofing
- 05/09/16--12:17: _Truclient Cancel po...
- 05/10/16--02:41: _How to have TruClie...
- 05/10/16--08:10: _Webinar May 11: Per...
- 05/10/16--08:18: _How to test the Acc...
- 05/10/16--09:03: _How to paramerize a...
- 05/10/16--15:23: _Load runner Web tou...
- 05/11/16--02:07: _How to handle Async...
- 05/11/16--01:31: _Internet Explorer (...
- 05/11/16--05:16: _Authentication erro...
- 05/12/16--13:02: _Help With web_reg_s...
- 05/12/16--14:26: _LoadRunner and Team...
- 05/12/16--20:20: _What is the differe...
- 05/13/16--04:11: _Authentication prob...
- 05/13/16--10:13: _Is it possible to a...
- 05/13/16--21:41: _TruClient proxy aut...
- 05/10/16--02:30: _How to add multiple...
- 05/06/16--07:46: TruClient with Sophos AV, killing my tests ...
- 05/08/16--20:28: Which protocol is suitable for Power Builder v 12.5 Application?
- 05/09/16--03:49: How to handle the browser Popup in Trueclient Chromium ?
- 05/09/16--09:33: IP Spoofing
- Using the IP Wizard, I've added IPs to the Load Generator's route table and can see them by typing route print from cmd.
- In Controller, I've Enabled IP Spoofing and set to Expert Mode.
- Issue: On playback the scenario errors out with 3 errors.
- Error: The remote host's status is 'Failed'. Check the remote host machine [and verify that it has not crashed]. [MsgId: MERR-29722]
- Error: The Vuser protocol or the current test settings do not support threads.
- Error: Communication error: An error occurred while calling the OpenFileMapping function for file name - Session\2\lrchan_sm_mapping_object_lrchan0_792. (sys error message - The system cannot find the file specified.)
- 05/09/16--12:17: Truclient Cancel pop up
- 05/10/16--02:41: How to have TruClient load connections in parallel?
- 05/10/16--08:18: How to test the Account verification code process through an email?
- 05/10/16--09:03: How to paramerize a function in Truclient
- 05/10/16--15:23: Load runner Web tours startup issue
- 05/11/16--02:07: How to handle Asynchronous call in loadrrunner 12.50
- 05/11/16--05:16: Authentication error while recording Iphone app using proxy
- 05/12/16--13:02: Help With web_reg_save_param syntax
- 05/12/16--14:26: LoadRunner and TeamCity?
- 05/12/16--20:20: What is the difference between PCoIP and RDP Protocol?
- 05/13/16--04:11: Authentication problem during Qlik Sense / Qlik View Script replay
- 05/13/16--10:13: Is it possible to amalgamate 2 test runs into one analysis?
- 05/13/16--21:41: TruClient proxy authentication in IE
- 05/10/16--02:30: How to add multiple actions and rename them in loadrunner 12.50
We just moved to Sophos internally. Looks like it's completely preventing any LR 12.5 TruClient Web scripts from running.
Known issue? Is there a work-around?
Any one have idea on the protocol to be used for power builder application. The Communication is through TCP/IP protocol. It is a standalone desktop application. It has one database server and no application server.
I am able to record with Winsock protocol. But there is a difference showing with 2 different user recording in Winsock protocol. And it is in unreadabe format. Also if i run a single user iteration in vugen, it's not updating in the database.
I tried with Com/Dcom, Web Http/Html and Oracle 2 Tier where no events got generated.
1)Able to record and replay with RDP protocol. But kept as an option for its license cost.
2)Citrix and GUI Vuser protocol might work for these type of applicaiton.
Please let me kknow whether there is any web protocol which will support for this type of application.
I have recorded a business flow where i need to click on the date ( highlighted in screenshot) and there will be a new browser popup open in a calender view. I have to select any date and click save button to select the "From Date". While replaying the script, I am not seeing the popup window choosing the date and it click on Save.Button without any entries.
How can i pick the date in calender view opened in new tab? Please let me know how i can fix the issue.
Hope things are going well.
4. Disabling IP Spoofing and Expert Mode allows the tests to run. (The initial issue was that the database was blocking the load generator IPs for this setting when more users are added)
5. Scripts are in Web – HTTP/HTML protocol using WiNIet for HTTPS website recorded from IE11.
Any feedback is appreciated.
So I have a pop up in IE and I want Truclient to select "Cancel" and it does that using a generic browser action. The probelm I have is that for some reason Truclient times out and failes that step. I've tried to change the end event but nothing seems to prevent if from timming out even though it completes the action.
Any thoughts on how I can prevent it from timming out?
I am running a TruClient script in develop-mode in LR 12.50. I have noticed, that it seems that when I open a page, the Firefox TruClient add-on waits for every single connection sequentially to finish. So if a given URL tries to make connections to 20 different servers, TruClient wait for each of the connection to finish or to fail. Is that correct?
If so, how can I change this behavior. I want the same behavior as I have with standard-firefox without the add-on installed. When I open an URL which tried to connect to 20 different servers, it does so in parallel. Not all of the page content might be loaded, but enough to continue with the test.
How is that possible to do?
In 2016 we have had a webinar a month, focused on Performance Engineering. [more on that within the blog link below]
On 11 May 2016 we are covering "Performance Engineering as a Competitive Differentiator" with a Host and 4 Expert Panel.
Chief Technology Evangelist [Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Kishore Thota, Program Manager Performance Engineering [ NBC Universal] Bryon Colaizzi, Enterprise Performance Assurance [Biogen] Alan Korncoff, Chief Engineer [The Boeing Company] Dr. Andre B. Bondi, Consultant and Author Founder [Software Performance and Scalability LLC]
Learn more and sign up at the below blog now.
How to test the Account verification code process (code sent through an email) in Load runner for Concurrent users? Any idea?
1. Signup for New Account (After filling the form verification code sent to email address)
2. Open email account and verify the account code (click on verification link)
3. After clicking verification link Registeration process completed......
So I have a function in truclient that I would like to use throughout my script but with different data. Is there a way to send that function what parameter is would like it to use?
I have recently installed HP LoadRunner 12.5. The Sample application webtours wont start. I have also changed the port to 8080 which is free. Following is the log from Apache:
[Tue May 10 15:48:51 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: welcome.pl, referer: http://localhost:8080/Webtours/
[Tue May 10 15:48:51 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't locate CGI.pm in @INC (you may need to install the CGI module) (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/share/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl /usr/share/perl5/core_perl .) at D:/LoadRunner/WebTours/cgi-bin/welcome.pl line 14., referer: http://localhost:8080/Webtours/
[Tue May 10 15:48:51 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:/LoadRunner/WebTours/cgi-bin/welcome.pl line 14., referer: http://localhost:8080/Webtours/
[Tue May 10 16:14:36 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers: welcome.pl, referer: http://localhost:8080/Webtours/
[Tue May 10 16:14:36 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Can't locate CGI.pm in @INC (you may need to install the CGI module) (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/share/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl /usr/share/perl5/core_perl .) at D:/LoadRunner/WebTours/cgi-bin/welcome.pl line 14., referer: http://localhost:8080/Webtours/
[Tue May 10 16:14:36 2016] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:/LoadRunner/WebTours/cgi-bin/welcome.pl line 14., referer: http://localhost:8080/Webtours/
Can anyone please point out how do I fix the same?
Trying to record an appliction having lots of graph and tables. These tables/graphs taking time to load and at the same time an Asynchronous call is going on to load them.
So let me know how to handel/record this type of appliction so that i can see the proper response/page (with fully loaded tables/graph) when i replay the script
Windows 8 64 Bit
Internet Explore (IE) 11.04 64 bit
Protocol : Web - HTTP/HTML
Load Runner 12.50 (Trail version)
When i tried to record using VuGen 12.50 IE 11.0 is crashing, It works fine with TrueClient.
Same web application i am able to record using Chrome(32 bit) and manually i can launch web page with IE 11.0.
Is there any config entry so that VugGen is forced to use the IE 32 bit for recording.
Below solutins did not sovled the issue:
1. Disable DEP (Data Execution Prevention)
2. Disable anti-virus
Please share your inputs/solutons.
I need to record an Iphone app. We dont have access to server hence I am using proxy recording (Mobile-HTTP protocol).
While recording, Sometimes I get pop up asking for certificate.
Also, in recording logs I can see proxy recording error saying "Exception is caught, message=Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream. Exception is caught, message=Stream was not readable. "
Hopefully someone can help me with this. I keep getting syntax errors when trying to setup a web_reg_save_param for the following values in my response body:
I am trying to capture the value for CallRecordID and SessionID but I having syntax issues with the LB a RB values. Can anyone point in the right syntax for this?
Missing that, has anyone so far picked apart the Jenkins corresponding plugin (https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/HP+Application+Automation+Tools) and analyzed what is being needed to build your own TeamCity plugin (https://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/TW/TeamCity+Plugins) and maybe actually built a third party Teamcity plugin?
I have used RDP protoocol which is working similar to citrix like click,type,etc..,
Yesterday there is a LoadRunner 12.53 released in the market and they have mentioned as PCoIP as additional protocol.
I would like to know the difference between both the protocols.
We are trying to replay a script recorded for Qlik Sense. This is a third party tool.
I have attached the script for refrence.
After login, we get a authentication token that is genrated in the request header as
Which, in the reponse is sent back as
I am unable to record/genrate the above token.
Could anyone please help me out here?
Let me know for any additional details.
I have encountered a bottleneck with my test which means I need to run the same test on 2 controllers in parallel.
Is it possible for me to take both sets of results and amalgamate them into one?
I am using TruClient - IE in order to record a script that connects outside the company firewall. To connect outside the firewall requires authentication via our proxy. While this works fine in record/playback mode on my desktop, attempting to run from Performance Center fails because it is not authenticating using my local web proxy credentials. My ID can authenticate via the proxy -- our load generator's id can not.
I've read that TruClient does not support proxy authentication by default which is unfortunate as this is a very common usecase. I've also read that there may be work arounds. Firefox unfortunatly is not an option since non-standard browsers can not connect outside the firewall at all, with or without the proxy. What I am left with is IE and no, I can not override my custom security settings even if I wanted to.
I've attempted to to use C-Functions to call a wrapped function calling web_set_user in a feeble attempt to authenticate but have been unable to get TruClient to recognize the web_set_user function despite importing the headers. Is this even an option?
Please tell me I am missing something obvious here. I'm not opposed to having my company open a formal case with HP but figured I would start here first. Thank you.
I am using VUGen 12.01 build 2079.
Hi, I am tring to add multiple actions and rename them in loadrunner using truclient-web... but i am unable to do this. Please help me out.