Articles on this Page
- 10/17/16--00:48: _Sites for Practice
- 10/17/16--04:12: _UITILIZATION OF VER...
- 10/16/16--17:27: _How to setup Termin...
- 10/13/16--07:04: _Increasing Step dow...
- 10/17/16--21:34: _Application is not ...
- 10/18/16--01:20: _401 Unauthorized at...
- 10/18/16--05:28: _How to download Exc...
- 10/18/16--08:43: _LR 12.02 scripts ar...
- 10/18/16--16:04: _Error -26630: HTTP ...
- 10/17/16--00:05: _Best Practices for ...
- 10/19/16--03:04: _VUser as Process Vs...
- 10/19/16--04:05: _Apart from Fiddler ...
- 10/19/16--04:30: _Split and concatena...
- 10/19/16--04:55: _How to edit excel f...
- 10/19/16--08:39: _Cannot add an Autho...
- 10/19/16--06:44: _Load runner install...
- 10/19/16--22:56: _Tips and What proto...
- 10/19/16--23:12: _how to correlate a ...
- 10/20/16--02:58: _Oracle NCA connect ...
- 10/20/16--04:47: _Performance Testing...
- 10/17/16--00:48: Sites for Practice
- 10/17/16--04:12: UITILIZATION OF VERIFY IN AJAX TRUCLIENT PROTOCAL
- 10/16/16--17:27: How to setup Terminal Services
- 10/13/16--07:04: Increasing Step download timeout in Webservice protocol
- 10/18/16--01:20: 401 Unauthorized at Replay time
- 10/18/16--05:28: How to download Excel File Using Loadrunner
- 10/18/16--08:43: LR 12.02 scripts are compatible for LR 12.53
- 10/18/16--16:04: Error -26630: HTTP Status-Code=401 (Unauthorized)
- 10/17/16--00:05: Best Practices for using variables while developing script in VuGen
- 10/19/16--03:04: VUser as Process Vs. VUser as Thread
- 10/19/16--04:30: Split and concatenate after removing the delimiter in VuGen
- 10/19/16--04:55: How to edit excel file using loadrunner?
- 10/19/16--08:39: Cannot add an Authorization header to a request.
- 10/19/16--06:44: Load runner installation
- 10/19/16--23:12: how to correlate a dynamic value which is not found in response log
- 10/20/16--02:58: Oracle NCA connect : cannot communicate the host 8080
- 10/20/16--04:47: Performance Testing Video Contents
Could anyone please tell me some sites (except WebTours), that I can practice testing in Loadrunner?
i am trying to use "verify" action item in the ajax truclient script, is it possible to capture the value which only pops-up on the screen which has no UI interaction. help me with this once whether we can capture the pop-up with any option availble.
thanks in advance
We are running SAP GUI Vuser and trying to open Terminal services on LG machines.
I was looking at the below link and i am not sure on step2 mentioned in below link.
Can you please explain on how to set up the Terminal services on LG machines and any pre steps need to be followed in order to enable TS ?
How to increase the Step download timeout in Webservice Protocol as we are getting errors as Error:Step download timeout (120 seconds) has expired.
There is no option in RTS to increase the same.
In my case application is not getting loaded in the Develop script editor while repording. Please advise what should I need to do.
I'm trying to replay a script but its throwing me an replay error ::HTTP status code=401 (Unauthorized).Correlated the dynamic value (ouaf Security Token).
tried using below options
-Using a valid Web_set_user function.
-Tried changing options to "winInet" Instead of sockets.
above options didnot work.
Can any one Help me on this
Thanks in advance
I am recording web application using web(http/html) protocol, in the application i have to download and upload the same excel file.
I am not able to download the excel file, how can i accomplish this. Please help me.
all the data is coming in the response like this "\x03\x04-\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00Ã#RIZM¼Éÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ"
I am able to upload the file, the only problem is with download.
I created scirpts with LR 12.02 version.
Now I am trying to open those scripts for latest version LR 12.53, but it throwing Pop up message " Could not load script ".
Please check the screen shot for more information.
Please Help me how to convert the LR 12.02 scripts to LR 12.53.
I am recording an application in Vugen 12.53with Web http/html protocol. When i replay the script I see the error HTTP Status code = 401 (Unauthorized). I have tried multiple options as listed below, none of the solutions worked for me. Please kindly help me.
1. Recorded script in web http/html and oracle web protocol, and also tried with htmll and URL mode.
2. Added web_Set_user(user id, pwd, host);
3. Used web_Set_sockets option
4. Correlated the dynamically generated Security Token.
5. Tried replay in winlnet replay instead of sockets
6. And i have checked that my application is not using Kerberos Autentication.
Please let us know what else can be done to resolve this issue.
Can anyone let me know the best practices for using veriables while code development in VuGen loadrunner
I read the following somewhere:
"While running scripts using WinInet replay engine, we have to run VUser as a process instead of thread hence it requires more resources and load generators."
Is it compulsory to run VUser as a process, while running scripts using WinInet level data?
Is it compulsory to run VUser as a thread, while running scripts using Socket level data?
Can these be used interchangeably, like WinInet level data-VUser as thread and Socket level data-VUser as a process?
Apart from Fiddler log files, what other tool files can be given as an input to vugen. When we give Fiddler log file as input to Vugen it will convert them into Load Runner hits, we are looking at other Network sniffing tools which can be used along with vugen
I am having a string x="123 456"
I have to remove the space between the number and get the final output as "123456" in VuGen
Please help me
How to write to excel file while using web(http/html) protocol in loadrunner.
I'm trying to get this bit of code to work:
Running this gets this in the output log:
AOFunctionLibrary.c(625): POST /bpiSIT6/banks/CB/auth/provider/oauth2/token HTTP/1.1\r\n
AOFunctionLibrary.c(625): Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n
AOFunctionLibrary.c(625): My-Own-Header: Some;text;in;here;\r\n
AOFunctionLibrary.c(625): Accept: application/json\r\n
.......and so on
The Authorization header is simply not added, although my made up header was added ok.
Can we install two versions of load runner Vugen on 1 machine.
to be specific 11.5 and 12 .53 vugen on same machine.
I'm working with a project which was developed using AngularJS. What protocol would you suggest to use in order to record this app and have it working? Any other tips, things to watch out and pre-requisite to have it successfully recorded?
Thanks in advance.
I am having a dynamic value like this " 5657572567703322297%3A-7626930281121699777"
but I cant find this value in the responce log though I could find in request log.
How can I Correlate such value
I have captured a script with protocol (Oracle NCA and web Http) in LR 12.53 for oracle forms 11.1.2.
while replaying it gives me error for handshake not done for "Oracle nca connect : cannot communicate the host 8080"
I tried to manually correlate session id as per informations from forums and cahange in config file for waittimermode.
still it gives same errror.
While i had already done same application script succesfully with Lr 12.0 on older application server using above changes earlier.
This time with LR 12.53 the script captured is not working.
Please suggest any solution to address this handshake issue.
I'm tyring to do a browser level performance testing using HP TruClient protocol. The application is flight information display system which plays a static (Single) video (.mp4) when it is launched. For validation - inserted TruClient functions (Verify) to check whether the Video player is launched and now am looking for options to capture the File download size of the mp4 file ? please let me know, is it possible to do using TruCleint protocol and the steps.