Articles on this Page
- 12/31/16--01:11: _How to select a SPE...
- 12/31/16--05:41: _Unable to work on H...
- 01/01/17--20:55: _Firefox Issue for t...
- 01/02/17--01:20: _Issue in Parameter ...
- 01/02/17--02:28: _HP Performance cent...
- 01/02/17--05:47: _Parameters - Differ...
- 01/02/17--01:31: _Oracle form not re...
- 01/02/17--21:45: _How to send paramet...
- 01/03/17--00:57: _SAP dumps are gener...
- 01/03/17--04:29: _winlnet script reco...
- 01/03/17--01:25: _Truclient - Error -...
- 01/04/17--03:26: _Controller - Averag...
- 01/04/17--22:39: _How to resolve the ...
- 01/05/17--00:55: _java.lang.ClassCast...
- 01/05/17--02:21: _Facing issue during...
- 01/05/17--04:16: _TruClient - Paramet...
- 01/05/17--17:30: _web_coustom_request...
- 01/05/17--23:10: _True client protol ...
- 01/06/17--20:45: _Load testing video ...
- 01/07/17--08:52: _Performance Center ...
- 12/31/16--05:41: Unable to work on HP controller as its not getting opened
- 01/01/17--20:55: Firefox Issue for trueclient 12.53 web
- 01/02/17--02:28: HP Performance center 11.50 - wlrun crash
- 01/02/17--05:47: Parameters - Different values how to add it in the script
- 01/02/17--01:31: Oracle form not recording with OCA NCA and Oracle web protocol
- 01/02/17--21:45: How to send parameters for dymanic values in URL
- 01/03/17--00:57: SAP dumps are generating during the load test
- 01/04/17--03:26: Controller - Average Response time
- 01/04/17--22:39: How to resolve the error 2776 and 27762
- 01/05/17--00:55: java.lang.ClassCastException(LR_12.50)
- 01/05/17--02:21: Facing issue during replay of a truclient script
- 01/05/17--04:16: TruClient - Parameters - How to add an incrementor in scripting
- 01/05/17--17:30: web_coustom_request ("usermanagment") Error
- 01/05/17--23:10: True client protol issue while uploading a 2 gb file
- 01/06/17--20:45: Load testing video streaming website
- 01/07/17--08:52: Performance Center & LoadRunner 12.53 patch 4 was released
- LR Full: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/LR_03639
- LR LG: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/LRLG_00131
- LR TC: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/LRTC_00005
- LR Analysis: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/LRANLSYS_00110
- LR VuGen: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/LRVUG_00214
- PCS and PCH: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/PC_00312
- PC Patch readme: https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM02690789
How to select a SPECIFIC TRANSACTION from a CREATED INVOICE LIST(here need to select specific radio button to process) TO APPROVE using LoadRunner V11.52
I had Installed HPE loadrunner 12.53 community edition of trial version on Windows10
Vugen and Analysis are working fine but Unable to work on controller as its not getting loaded
i am facing issue while running true client script in controller.
Load Runner 12.53 trial
Windows 7 SP1
one scenarion with 20 users 15 min
when we start the execution for 20 users the transaction are passing as soon as the users are in running state but once all users are ramped up the transactions are stoped passing and we cant see anything until the users are ramped down and all the 20 users have same error message
Proxy Authentication Required window appears due to which we can not proceed with the execution
so how to handle this window in controller?
Note: we are getting this window in VUgen while reply in load and interactive mode.
I am using Loadrunner 12.53 version for http protocol. I am facing issue with parameter simulation when my recorded script consists of multiple Action blocks between vuser_init and vuser_end.
My parameter consists of 3 usernames: lruser, lruser1, lruser 2
Select next row: unique
Update value on : once
No. of vusers: 3
No. of iterations: 3
iteration1 iteration2 iteration3
user1 lruser lruser lruser
user2 lruser1 lruser1 lruser1
user3 lruser2 lruser2 lruser2
lruser lruser lruser
- - -
- - -
Note: Parameter simulation is working fine when recorded script consists of single Action
Screenshots attached for reference.
I ran the longevity test for 3 days. In these 3 days test stopped twice, immediately after 1day approximately. I kept the load of around 50 vusers continously for 3 days. Suddenly after 1 day, test gets stopped by killing wlrun.I have restarted the test again but after 1 day, it again got stopped.
Please find details belows:
Faulting application name: wlrun.exe, version: 11.50.736.0, time stamp: 0x4fb1d807
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18247, time stamp: 0x521ea8e7
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0002e066
Faulting process id: 0xfa8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1ec7385e47a57
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Performance Center Host\bin\wlrun.exe
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
These files may be available here:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 4b06890c-594b-11e6-bc37-0050568e1550
Report Status: 4
Even in the past also, i have faced the same issue. Can you please give me any solution, how to overcome from this error.
I have created a parameter called dataType with values - dataType : KHB, KAN, DBR . iset its as Sequential and each iteration.
I called that parameter in my script- Init () as
var Name="Test_"+ TC.getParam("dataType")+"_" + currentDate + "_"+ currentTime;
Type Name in Name textbox
value = Name which is a parameter
But my problem is it always takes first element for all 3 iterations.
I want everytime when it runs (made 3 in runtime settings) it should type Test_KHB (furst time)
Test_KAN(Second Time) etc.
How to solve this.
I am doing a POC of an Oracle forms application. For recording I used Multi protocol of Web http/html and Oracle NCA protocol first then Oracle Web protocol. The application's first part which is java based is getting recorded but the second part where it is using oracle forms is not getting recorded.
If anyone has any solution please help.
I have recorded A Script in Load runner 12.02 using web HTTP/HTML protocol.
To parse different courses i used web_reg_save_param( ) function,
found below results:
vuser_init.c(435): Notify: Saving Parameter "Courseid_1 = 11".
vuser_init.c(435): Notify: Saving Parameter "Courseid_2 = 10".
vuser_init.c(435): Notify: Saving Parameter "Courseid_3 = 9".
vuser_init.c(435): Notify: Saving Parameter "Courseid_4 = 8".
vuser_init.c(435): Notify: Saving Parameter "Courseid_5 = 7".
vuser_init.c(435): Notify: Saving Parameter "Courseid_6 = 6".
and so on ...
Now sending request containing corseid as parameter in URL.
I gets an error on replay , application doesn't recognize parameter [courseid]
Error -26627: HTTP Status-Code=404 (Not Found) for "http://localhost/course/view.php?id=[Courseid]" [MsgId: MERR-26627]
Can anyone help me in this?
We are getting run time error MESSAGE_TYPE_x ,when we are running SAP GUI component using our LG and Controller. We are using SAP GUI 7.3 version/ patch level 7 and LG and Controller are on 12.53 version. We ran same script on our standalone LG but we didn't saw any error. We are also seeing a security pop during the load run as well.
Could you please help us on this?
we have recorded a simple Web - HTTP/HTML script using Load Runner vugen 12.02 with winlnet level data capture level and its relpaying perfectly well with success result in vugen. but once we tried to create a webscript monitor in our sitescope 11.32 using the same script we are not getting any counters on it (we are getting just one blank counter by name TOTAL and under that status). We tried many scripts which are recorded with Winlnet capture level but none of the scripts are giving any counters in sitescope. but if we record it with Socket Level Data its giving the counters in sitescope and its working fine. Can some one please help us on this as why the scripts recorded with Winlnet is not working in sitescope.
I'm getting the error below when running script in TruClient (Chrome).
The error occurred after closing a popup screen and going back to the main screen.
' Error -205177: IPC connection to browser process is lost [MsgId: MERR-205177]'
Do you have any solution for this issue instead of using another tab for the popup screen?
I am running 5 vusers for 1 hour with 10 transactions. I will get transaction response times and that response times are calculated when each of 5 vusers completed the transaction. That response time is for 5 vusers. Is this right?
I am not able to re run the script in Vuser even after adding the Script "web_set_sockets_option("SSL_VERSION","TLS"); in the starting of the script".When i start executing the script Error 2776 and 27762 error shows up.Please try to resolve this issue.
Description of error 2776 is Error -27776: SSL protocol error when attempting to connect with host "cfstg.passport.hpe.com" [MsgId: MERR-27776]
Description of error 27762 is Error -27762: Request "https://cfstg.passport.hpe.com/hppcf/login.do?cc=US&lang=EN&applandingpage=https%3a%2f%2fitglap-esvc.houston.hpe.com%2f&hpappid=118682_MYNETWORKING_ITG_HPE" failed.
Please do provide me the required steps to resolve this issue
Error:Failed to send message text to TFS.CSS.ALFA.CONTRACTACK.V1_0 due to the following exception : java.lang.ClassCastException: com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsFederatedTopic cannot be cast to javax.jms.Queue
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsFederatedTopic cannot be cast to javax.jms.Queue
Action.c(6): Error:JMS call execution failed..
Please help me..
We have successfully recorded one scenario from page A to page F using Truclient Firefox protocol. Without making any script change when we try to replay the same script it gives service unavailable error on page F, while traversing from page E to page F. If we put a break point before page F and then manually navigate to it through LR itself, it works fine. Has any one faced such type of issue before? Can you help me resolve this issue?
I want to create multiple file like Test1, test 2, test 3 etc
var currentDate =d.getFullYear().toString()+ ('0' + m).slice(-2).toString()+ ('0' + d.getDate()).slice(-2).toString();
var currentTime = ('0' + d.getHours()).slice(-2).toString() +('0' + d.getMinutes()).slice(-2).toString() +('0' + d.getSeconds()).slice(-2).toString();
var parameterName="Test_" + currentDate + "_"+ currentTime
This sometimes creating with same date n time also . I want to add an incrementor whenver it generates.
could anyone suggest me how to add an incrementor
Error i am Seeing this error ar line 429, I have no idea what to do next.
Action.c(429): Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error) for "https://220.127.116.11:8443/mp/MpApp/UserManagement" [MsgId: MERR-26612]
code at line 429 is as follows.
can anyone help with this.??
Thanks in advance!
Hi HP team
we are facing aproblem while loading a file in truclient protocol for uploading a 2 gb file. Manually it is taking 45 to 60 min and only trueclint is only protocol which supports the scenario. In devolop script it is replaying properly but in vugen replay its not working its failing all the time at different scenarios or places..
kindly give your suggestions to overcome this issue.
Please reply to mail ID: email@example.com
HP loadrunner version 12:50/53
I need advise for one my current load testing project. The Application has been built with video steaming feature which needs to be load tested for at least 150 to 200 users. The videos has been shared through 3rd party - Vimeo.
We are using Loadrunner tool for testing. I'm trying to record the flow using Web http/html and the following has been recorded in VuGen.
Now I wanted to verify whether the video content has been fully downloaded and run fine during the load test. How Can I verify this??
LoadRunner 12.53 Patch 4 is released and available for download in SSO via the following links:
Performance Center 12.53 Patch 4 is released and available for download in SSO via the following links:
Please note that
> Performance Center didn't have patch 2 and 3. Patch 4 was chosen for alignment with LoadRunner
> Performance Center customers should use LoadRunner standalone patch installers to patch Standalone Load Generator, VuGen, Analysis and TruClient.